Friday, February 26, 2016

Re: [pcgen] Pcgen 6.06.00 RC3

 

Hi,

How did you create the new one, and can you open a Code Bug on Jira?
pcgenorg.atlassian.net is where our bug tracker resides.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 2/26/2016 3:18 PM, vampiregoat69@yahoo.com [pcgen] wrote:

error with purchase mode. I tried to make a new purchase mode from the epict 25 point. When I created the new one and changed it then saved it as another name. The original one also changed and I could not get it to save as normal epic 25 as it some how linked to the new 25 point buy so it looked the same. No matter what I did I also could not remove the new epic 25 point buy that I named something else as it continued to show up in the list no matter what i did to erase it.


Example: New epic 25 points are: 

7 -4
8 -2
9 -1
10  0
11 1
12 2
13 3
14 4
15 5
16 6
17 7
18 8

 Saved with a new name completely different than the original I looked at the original and it also now has the same numbers as the newest one and not like it was supposed to be.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrew <drew0500@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
PCGen&#39;s Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment