Sunday, August 26, 2018

[pcgen] OutputSheet including Campaignhistory

 

Trying mod an output sheet to include the campaign history entries.  I generally output to HTML and access via my ipad or whatever.  I wanted to include my campaign history, as I have crappy handwriting and it is not easy to search.  To that end I have been transcribing my notes into the the campaign history entries.

I can add manual entries into the output sheet with something like:

<tr><td colspan="2"><font style="font-size: small"><span class="notes">${pcstring('CAMPAIGNHISTORY.VISIBLE.0.TEXT')}</span></font></td></tr>
 

That will indeed output the text for the first entry to html. However, when trying to do a loop to the count of the campaignhistory entries, I run into problems.  Specifically, the count token doesn't seem to work on it. I have tried using any matter of the following:

<@loop from=0 to=pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY.VISIBLE]-1') ; entry , entry_has_next>...
<@loop from=0 to=pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY]-1') ; entry , entry_has_next>...


But nothing is output to the html, even if using hello world style out put in the loop.

It looks like count is supported in listfiles via: http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/listfilepages/globalfilestagpages/globalfilesformulas.html#count

...but I can't seem to get it to work here.  I also did a simple output in text of ${pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY.VISIBLE]')},${pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY]')},${pcvar('COUNT[CLASSES]')}

...which resulted in 0,0,3.  The 3 is correct because the character in question has 3 classes.

Any help would be appreciated.


__._,_.___

Posted by: sidious@swbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

PCGen&#39;s Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment