Monday, August 26, 2019

Re: [pcgen] Dogs?

Wow, missed all of this...

Mounts > Can add everything you have loaded. If you aren't loading the Bestiary then all the horses, et. al will not appear.

Followers > Same thing. Load everything, and you can have anything.

You're only loading the bare bones for player options, which means only Familiars and Animal Companions are available choices.

Cheers,

Andrew



On 8/21/2019 9:57 AM, Rick Steeves via Groups.Io wrote:
I see that Dog, Guard, and Dog, Riding are available as equipment.

For a PC, it's possible to add Mounts (which in my case could be Dogs, Horses, or Ponies). However, Mounts appear to be created as PCs, and the only choice I see would be Companion (Dog).

So a few things:
-I don't see a Companion (Horse) ?
-I should probably be able to create just a (non-companion) Race: Dog, Race (Dog, Guard), Race (Dog, Riding), Race (Horse) or Race (Pony)?
-The stats for Companion (Dog) aren't the same as a Dog or Dog, Riding in the Bestiary?
-the Skills for Companion (Dog) don't appear to match Dog, Small or Dog, Riding

I can likely fix all of this for me by modifying cr_classes_companion.lst?

No comments:

Post a Comment