Wednesday, December 25, 2019

[pcgen] Any Reason To Stick With 6.08.00 RC8 When 6.09.02 Is Available?

I see that two new releases have come out. Yay!

I'm a little confused why there are two versions. Especially now that we're entering archive mode, is there any reason that I would want 6.08 when 6.09 is available? For example,

* Will 6.08 be more compatible with my legacy homebrew LST code?
* Will 6.09 be harder to install? (I know that there's all sorts of complexity with Java runtime...but the Windows installer seemed to make all that go away for 6.08...)
* Will 6.08 have fewer bugs?
* Anything else?

Many thanks,

Allen

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#528) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [poolblogg@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment