Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Re: [pcgen] Custom weapon size

Well you might not see it, but you just sent a screen shot of it.

 If you look below the list where you have an entry highlighted. It's on the left.

-- 
  Andrew Wilson
  andrew@rivendale.net



On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, at 6:02 PM, Michael Brown wrote:
I don't see that option under the Purchase or Equip tab... It gets changed to Medium when I 'Add Equipment' on the purchase tab after customizing it. I'm attaching a print screen of what I see when I add the weapon from Custom to Equipment.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 12:36 PM Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Turn off "Auto-Resize" on the equip tab.

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD



On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 12:33:49 PM EST, Michael Brown <michaelbrown621@gmail.com> wrote:


I'm trying to create a Large weapon for a half-giant to take advantage of a Powerful Build. I can make it in Custom Weapon, but as soon as I add it to inventory it defaults back to Medium. Any ideas?

--
--Paul Grosse
--PCGen BoD, PR Silverback




Attachments:
  • PrintScreen.docx

No comments:

Post a Comment