Saturday, February 29, 2020

[pcgen] Elf ~ Illustrious Urbanite - how to fix data? #pathfinder

Hi,
in "hots_abilities_race.lst" there is the ability "Elf ~ Illustrious Urbanite" which is supposed to grant for free one of three feats.
When I use it the list of available feats stays empty.
When looking at the .lst file as a noob I do not understand how the selection is supposed to work.
I would happily .MOD the ability in my homebrew files to fix it but do not know how to, since I do not understand the full mechanics of setting an ability up to provide a choice of three feats for free.
Any help appreciated. :-)

For now I use the workaround via GM granted extra feat to simulate the result.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#544) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #pathfinder
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [poolblogg@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment