Monday, March 30, 2020

Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Society Chronicles #pathfinder

The Chronicle sheets lst files are fairly well organized. You just need to follow the pattern already presented. But you do need some experience with LST file writing, or at least the ability to spend some time reading the help files and experimenting. I'd look at the 8th season files for an example. The first few seasons were not as clear and not as optimized as to how they are implemented.

 

There was a web page somewhere that I originally wrote that I think was on pcgen.org that had some basic information about how the PFS stuff was organized. I don't know where that is or if that is even still available now.

 

I'm not playing Pathfinder very much anymore and I'm not playing any other RPG so I'm not drawn to work on PCGen anymore as I have no more personal interest in it. I can answer specific questions, but I'm not available as a mentor.

 

 

 

From: main@pcgen.groups.io <main@pcgen.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Maitland via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 18:25
To: main@pcgen.groups.io; petrukio@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Society Chronicles #pathfinder

 

Mark Means was the chronicle sheet maintainer for the PSF sheets.

I helped set up the system ages ago. If you want to take a crack at it, then sure.

 

 

On 3/22/2020 2:38 PM, Joel Fischoff wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had entered the chronicle sheets for seasons 9 and 10 of Pathfinder Society 1st Edition, as well as a particular module (Ire of the Storm, in this case).

If not, can anyone point a complete newbie to a good way to learn how to fix that?


Thanks in advance,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment