Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Re: [pcgen] [FOSS] [TTRPG] [Pathfinder] [D&D] Help with loading/ installing homebrew content #pathfinder

Greetings Paul,

Thank you so much for your response! I'm basically doing a facepalm here; I should have known to scour the documentation. For some odd reason, I was reading "LST file Classes" as meaning 'classifications', and it didn't even occur to me that it could mean 'class' as in 'school'. I appreciate your direction to the right location!

kind regards,
-Tim

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#772) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #pathfinder
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [poolblogg@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment