Thursday, November 26, 2015

Re: [pcgen] Re: GUI text size

 

No, I really don't _want_ to use those. Actually I was hoping there was some other solution. So far there is nothing else I have found approaching a solution.  That is why I said _may_ have found a solution.  If there are other, better, options I am more than willing to listen to wiser heads.


And what you pointed to is not really documentation, but rather just examples.  By that response I am guessing that there is not really any documentation on that feature? Is it even really supported any more?  Is there any other option?

Thanks,
Bryan


---In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <drew0500@...> wrote :

You want to use the decade+ old skin files?  Okay, the link is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/Very%20Old%20Library/Skin%20L%20and%20F%20Library/skin.zip/download

I have not used those, but I'm betting they'll need to be updated to work with java 1.7/1.8

Cheers,
Andrew

On 11/24/2015 2:35 PM, bryan@... [pcgen] wrote:
Doing some poking around I am thinking my solution, if there really is one,. may be in a custom skin.  Does anyone have any documentation on how to skin PCGen?  Best I have found is this: 

Skinning PCGen

 



And it really is not very helpful.


__._,_.___

Posted by: bryan@bmhanson.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
PCGen&#39;s Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment