Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Re: [pcgen] Traits .MOD not working?

 

Hi all,

All of these are LST coding questions, and belong on the PCGen List File Help group. Please take the conversation over to that group.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 3/29/2016 10:03 AM, oe.oe@chefmail.de [pcgen] wrote:
Thanks, I fixed the DESC:.CLEAR thing and now it works. Sorry for forgetting your previous remark about that behaviour.

The output is  more complex.

For all feats/traits which I created from scratch as full homebrew entry the output sheet prints something like:
"[PublicNameLong - My Pathfinder Campaign, EXP S.330] "

Only for the new MODded one it states:
"[PublicNameLong - QuelleLang, EXP S. 327] "

Here "QuelleLang" is taken from _my_pathfinder_campaign.pcc  from the tag SOURCELONG. All my homebrew files are located in "PCGen\PCGen60600\data\homebrew\my_pathfinder_campaign"
But the "My Pathfinder Campaign" is not written in the .pcc file at all.

Both traits are created in the mpc_abilities.lst file. And both only carry the SOURCEPAGE tag.

I wonder where the "My Pathfinder Campaign" comes from and how I could change it.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrew <drew0500@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
PCGen&#39;s Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment