Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Re: [pcgen] Traits .MOD not working?

 

Thanks, I fixed the DESC:.CLEAR thing and now it works. Sorry for forgetting your previous remark about that behaviour.

The output is  more complex.

For all feats/traits which I created from scratch as full homebrew entry the output sheet prints something like:
"[PublicNameLong - My Pathfinder Campaign, EXP S.330] "

Only for the new MODded one it states:
"[PublicNameLong - QuelleLang, EXP S. 327] "

Here "QuelleLang" is taken from _my_pathfinder_campaign.pcc  from the tag SOURCELONG. All my homebrew files are located in "PCGen\PCGen60600\data\homebrew\my_pathfinder_campaign"
But the "My Pathfinder Campaign" is not written in the .pcc file at all.

Both traits are created in the mpc_abilities.lst file. And both only carry the SOURCEPAGE tag.

I wonder where the "My Pathfinder Campaign" comes from and how I could change it.

__._,_.___

Posted by: oe.oe@chefmail.de
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
PCGen's Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment