Tuesday, March 27, 2018

[pcgen] Re: Character sheet in 6.07.06

 

Andrew,


Just an update,  I DL the 6.07.07 latest zip (since  the site says the windows installer isn't working) and unzipped it. 

I opened my character sheet.  I still get the hung state when trying to apply or remove a temporary bonus while viewing the Fantasy_Character_Sheet.html.  The mouse cursor turns to a blue spinning circle and I can't navigate any where.  The only thing that works is closing the app.  I do get the option to save my character.  I've left it alone for over 5 minutes thinking the program is loading something, but I'm always forced to close the app.

Thanks

__._,_.___

Posted by: knoe501@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

PCGen's Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment