Sunday, July 25, 2021

Re: [pcgen] Character operations Manual #starfinder

Well, that's the million dollar question. (When I get to it...) I've been tackling bugs so the release has those... But I suppose I can get one initiated right tomorrow evening. (It's been forever!)

On 7/25/2021 6:26 PM, luskey dotson via groups.io wrote:
When will the next release be?


On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 20:08, Andrew Maitland via groups.io

Uh...

Ahem, the character operations manual is completed and in the repo. Next release it will be available.




On 7/23/2021 10:56 AM, David wrote:

FYI, the program is written in Java, however the data is in the LST format, which is what is needed for "coding" up books.

Load up the program, and click on Help, then Documentation. There are also Youtube videos on how to create the LST Datasets.

Long time ago, Admin and Data Monkey......


-- david
Papa.DRB

My better half and me (1969/12/06)
My better half and me (2004/09/25)
My better half and me and granddaughter (Sarah) (2017/08/01)
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
Word of the Day (gif)
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Will Rogers
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)
Cthulhu for President - Why choose the lesser of two evils.
On Fri, 07/23/2021 12:29 PM, luskey dotson via groups.io wrote:
Its the Character Operations Manual, It holds a vast majority of the archetypes and also other feats that aren't in the other books, Like for me, my character has Ambush awareness as a Feat that isn't listed, Also I play the battleflower archetype which is one of the better ones because its one of the few that allows you to choose whether or not you want to take on the archetype feat or your regular one. 

On Friday, July 23, 2021, 10:18:08 AM CDT, Richard L'Abbé <malkevian2001@hotmail.com> wrote:


what manuel you are talking about?

I begin to learn java a little and understand pcgen a little to

Richard

OptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "sorry for my poor english, but french is my first language");


;-) java



Le 2021-07-22 à 16 h 57, texas_cowboy_outlaw via groups.io a écrit :
Well thats highly disappointing, unfortunately I don't know how to do any of that at all, I can barely use the program as is and its relatively easy

No comments:

Post a Comment