Sunday, August 15, 2021

[pcgen] Creating new language

Running 6.08.00RC8 and created a folder in the data/homebrew folder to hold my additions.  I'm loading the srd5 dataset and my homebrew.  Currently in my .pcc I only have calls for DEITY:klassen_deities.lst and LANGUAGE:klassen_languages.lst in order to add a god and a language.

When I start a new character, I can see the new deity I created (albeit, on the deity list under the Domains tab, none of the descriptive text shows up), but if I try to add a language, my new language does not appear.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#726) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [poolblogg@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment