Saturday, August 21, 2021

Re: [pcgen] Creating new language

Well, this is annoying...  I tried adding my language line to another LST file that is getting loaded but mine still doesn't show up on the list.  I even added another source and its new languages show up.  But when I add mine to that file, it also still doesn't appear.  I'm clearly missing something here.

The PCGen docs say something needs to be added to the skills LST file, but in 5e mode that doesn't seem to be the case and none of the skills LST files mentions anything about languages.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#730) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [poolblogg@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment